Saturday, March 19, 2011

Midnight Urge.

It's 1:30am here and I just have the urge to write. I believe that out of all the courses offered at Mount Union, writing would be something that I would never fear. I love giving opinions. I love reading random stuff (unfortunately the same feeling does not apply to my textbooks). I love writing.

I still hold a grudge on my high school English teacher for calling that one essay of mine long and boring. Psshh...

So why am I here? For no reason. For fun. I've just spoken to my adviser about what my next move should be once this semester is over and we both agreed that it would be hell to remain at Mount Union for Summer. That being said, I have decided to look for the right university in the United States where I can take classes and have my credits transferred back to Mount union when I return for Fall. I will try to get at least 8 credits for the entire Summer. With those 8 credits, I will catch up with those in my year and jump up to a Junior just in time for Fall. Me being a Junior in the Fall semester also means that if any Malaysian guys happen to come in Fall, I could try negotiating for 4 of us to live in an apartment instead of a dorm.

On to other matters, I have just followed Justin Bieber on Twitter. As shocking as that may seem, being in the USA really changed my opinion of him. Sure he makes stupid comments during interviews and yes he does sound like a chipmunk sometimes but there is no reason to hate on him when there are so many governmental people to hate on. Kim Jong-il for example. That's one guy everyone should hate. Crazy bastard, that guy.

My Environmental Science class was asked to do a brief research on China's Three Gorges Dam and write a paper about it. It's basically to talk about your opinion on the construction of the dam. I like these papers. These papers are what I need to save me in Environmental Science. I will work on the paper within the next few days hopefully and post it here.


Random pictures from the past that I took from my friend's Facebook. above: 2003-aged 12 below: 2002-aged 11. These are pictures from primary school (elementary school in the USA?)

I have a confession to make. The only reason I was writing is because I wasn't feeling sleepy. Guess what? I'm sleepy now. So yes, i am going to bed. Will update soon.

I miss home...


eIVANne

2 comments:

  1. yeah, bieber hasnt done anything even close to become worthy of being hated on. i told anh the other day that most people dont like him because he doesnt fit the super masculine mold, but gets laid. this makes males jealous, and females angry when bieber isnt more manly like "he should be"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true. Are you Braden? lol. But yeah I've realized now there is more to life than Bieber. Can't hate him for taking opportunities. He had a chance and he took it. People are jealous because they don't have what he has.

    ReplyDelete