Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break.

Hey there!

Its been a boring Spring Break and I regret not going to New York but I am going to an outlet mall tomorrow. Time to spend money, again.


This has to be the worst first Spring Break ever! Get it? Well, I bought a carpet which turns out feels more like a floor cover than a carpet. I had people over in my room and we ate and listened to music and watched movies. Pretty good start.




Many of my Vietnamese friends went to New York so I was left with little to do. Basically slept, ate, and went to the gym. Judy did invite a few of us over to her house. She prepared dinner and it was the most Malaysian meal I've had since I came here. Awesome!


I actually had a very intellectual conversation with a friend of mine from Penang but its too long to explain here so I won't do that. It was mainly about high fashion brands and their ridiculous prices.

I was a guest DJ on Chopstick Flick @ WRMU last Monday night! It was a show on South Korea and I just had to be there! We had lots of fun recording that show and I will be posting up a video of the highlights soon. I'm still working on the editing.

Well I'm going to sign off here. I'm feeling pretty tired.

Random pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment